Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Etsy Wish List...

I just wanted to share a few things on my Etsy wish list...

 
Anything from Laura is beautiful, but I would love this little owl necklace to hang around my neck!

Love these little owls, they have a whole line of them!


Of course I would have GC + MC!



Fact...I love The Office!
{If you are a fan of The Office then you got that!}


I love these colors and there are so many to choose from.

Just to name a few!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I also made a couple of Valentine's Day purchases this week from Etsy...

This little cutie is for Izzy!

I am in love with these dolls, I am going to have them make one for me with dark brown curly hair, you have to check them out!

This little guy is for my guy!


Isn't he just too cute??

What's on your wish list??

xoxo~Meg

7 comments:

  1. these are SOOOO cute! where you have a bit of an owl/bird fixation, i'm like that with trees and leaves. etsy is SO wonderful for finding lovelies! that little cloudie for Izzy is just too much! LOVE IT!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute necklace and cloud doll! Haha love the star trooper guy! I am so happy that you love birds and owls so much bc I have some coming your way!!!!! I am hoping to get your package out by Monday if I can get everything finished and perfect! Oh my wish list is of course some of your bows!!! also I found these Abby Cadabby outfits for my daughter's birthday that I might have to get her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fact: I love the little Dwight doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, the storm trooper is too, too cute!! Love him (Nate and I were just watching Empire Strikes Back in a fit of double insomnia last night!). The Dwight doll is also totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww, thanks so much Meg! i love my little owl necklace too! just so you know, you can get a different color bead if red is not your color! maybe someone will see this post and be sneaky and get it for you!

    much love,
    laura

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg