Thursday, February 18, 2010

I Am So Ready for My Quiet Nights...


Last week I signed up for the Quiet Nights Online Art Journaling Class taught by Viv from the Polka Dot Robot blog and store!
I will admit, I origianally signed up for this class to help out Lindsay with her Operation Panda Hat quest, but I am so excited to take this class! This will be a great creative outlet for me, not only to learn new things, but also the personal outcome of journaling itself will be good for me as well! You should sign up for this class, she has an awesome playlist that personally I just sing in and listen to while I am knitting, she will have fun giveaways, you get to meet new blog friends and of course the outcome will be the biggest reward...all for $20, not bad at all!!

Yesterday I went shopping and bought some of the supplies that I am using for the class...


I bought 3 different notebooks, I may make a couple to share with some friends...or I may just need that many to express myself on paper! LOL! I love my scrapbook paper, it has cute little owls, trees and fawns on it! The cute package of buttons came from Sandy, thanks again sweetie!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo 

Also, I want to thank DeAndra for helping me make my own blog button, she has a great tutorial on her blog with step-by-step instructions, that even I could follow! So if you haven't added my button to your blog, go ahead...all the cool kids are doing it! (o;

Have a wonderful Thursday!!

xoxo~Meg

P.S. Only the Best of Etsy is still having the giveaway for one of my bows...you should check it out and show me some love!!

5 comments:

  1. I looove that paper!!! What brand is it? So cute!
    I'm excited for the class too! I haven't art journaled in entirely too long!
    I'm going to add your blog button now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh a quiet night sounds lovely lol. Addyson is sick right now so I had a very busy night last night :( I love all your fun supplies!! I need to make a blog button, I might have to check out that tutorial!! <3 Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great supplies, love your paper. Hope you have fun doing the art journaling class :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited for this class too!! I love all your supplies! So cute!!! I have so many ideas running through my head for the different pages I want to do!! This is going to be a lot of fun!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so tempted to sign up for the class...its really only $20? Hmmm...I need to check it out...

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg