Hello Ladies!
(I don't think there are any men that read this!?!)
I had a good day with my mom yesterday, I took her to the doctor in the city and afterwards we did some shopping!
First stop, Bath & Body Works, I can't show you what I got because some of it is for gifts! Then my mom wanted to go check out TJ Maxx for some good bargins, personally I am not a fan of this store, there is something about the chaotic mess of the hodge podge of clothes, half open lotions & shampoos and broken dishes that makes me a little nervous! Don't get me wrong, I have found a few must haves there, but I would choose Target over TJ Maxx anyday! After TJ's and BB&W we went to eat at Longhorn Steakhouse, now this is one of my favorite places to eat, I always order the salmon and it never disappoints...until today! My salmon was not cooked (at all) and I am usually the person who would just let it go, not say anything and just eat my potato, but I was really in the mood for salmon today, so I had to break down and say something to the waiter, nicely of course! After they finished cooking my lunch and we were finished eating, we went to Hobby Lobby, do you want to see all the goodies I bought today??? Well I will show you...
I added the "love you" to the photo!
So of course I had to sit down and start organizing everything and find the perfect place for it all to go...ya, I'm still working on that one! (o; I need a few more storage containers... just a few!
I also want to say THANK YOU to all of you who left me such encouraging comments on my Etsy Shop post the otherday, every comment made me feel a little more confident!
*Goal for this week is to have the shop up and running, the photos will be taken Thursday and hopefully everything will be set up by late Friday, wish me luck!
xoxo~Meg


Oh Meg, I am so happy for you and of course I wish you the best of luck. Your etsy store will be a hit, I just know it. You are making me want to go to Hobby Lobby, BAD!
ReplyDeleteOh I love Hobby Lobby so much! I am running out of space too lol, I have one cabinet that I store all my things in and its a huge mess!! I really am ecstatic for your shop to open, I can't wait, good luck!!
ReplyDeleteholy moly you made out like a bandit at the HL... i love that place... and i have that same paper stack lol
ReplyDeleteI can't tell you how much I love shopping posts. I looked at every thing you bought!! I LOVE Hobby Lobby!!! Such a great place, I could stay in there all day!! Awesome goodies!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Lindsay
LOVE hobby lobby!
ReplyDeleteOh..That is so sweet. I love those goodies so much.^-^
ReplyDeleteI love love love hobby lobby! i just went there on my lunch break today!
ReplyDeleteso happy i found your blog via a buddy's blog...can't wait to follow along and read more!