Monday, July 26, 2010

Weekend Thrift Finds...

I mentioned in a previous post that I am going to redecorate Izzy's room in a mid-century, woodlandly-whimsical way...so Gabe and I were on the look out for cute little woodland creatures to adorn her shelves and these are what I came home with...


This guy is actually really big and heavy, I couldn't resist his smile...my grandma used to have one when I was little, so it serves 2 perposes...decoration and memories!


I love this little fawn and weather owl I found!

Love these...I am starting to love snails and fawn as much as I do owls!

I hope that you all had a great weekend...mine was, well....emotionally draining and long!
Enjoy your Monday!


xoxo~Meg

4 comments:

  1. Those fawns and snails are so cute!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Adorable finds! Can't wait to see how you decorate her room! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S If I ever get any extra spending $ I really want to buy some bows from your shop! I love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Owls, fawns, and cute snails!! This is my first time to visit your cute blog and I already love it!! Sending good vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg