Saturday, July 3, 2010

Check It Out...

Check out my new blog header and button (grab it if you will) created by the amazingly talented Courtney...she did such an awesome job and made it perfect for me and just what I was looking for! Thank you Courtney...you rock! She put up with my SH** and changed things instantly when I wanted it changed...and trust me, I was being kind of a diva, at least I thought I was! 

So if you are looking for a new blog design, button or even marketing merchandise...Courtney is your go to girl!

Have a wonderful Saturday everyone, I am off to watch the 4th of July parade with my family here in town...there are 2 things this town is famous for, Football and the 4th! 

xoxo~Meg

6 comments:

  1. oh em gee I love your new blog banner and button, it is SO you!! LOLOLOL Diva, i love it. Courtney is pretty much amazing, I was quite a bit of a Diva myself. Looks so awesome Meg! Love you!!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay
    Going to add your new button now!! yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice! That looks great! It is so you!
    Hope you have a great 4th of July weekend. Love you...you little diva.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new button and banner Meg. Have a great day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute button! I'm definitely grabbing it now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new header!!! Super cute!! -Katie

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg