Indeed!
This morning I recieved my Happy Mail package from my amazing friend, Kristie and oh my goodness did she spoil me! I LOVE everything, but I love you more!
Thank you so very much!!!
She got me the whole line of my new favorite Bath and Body Works scent, Forever Sunshine, so I am going to smell gooooood! She also got me more B&BW goodies, some pretty smelling candles, stationary cards, scrapbooking goodies, a pair of awesome vintage owls, yummy smelling gel pens, candy (she even seperated the yellow and pink Starburst out just for me), parfume samples, handmade boxes with buttons inside and a cute "Hanging with my Peeps" t-shirt (I kind of have a thing for t-shirts)!
You are an amazing friend Kristie, I am so blessed to have "met" you and to have you in my life...I know that we will have a life long friendship! Love you!
xoxo~Meg

OMG I love Forever Sunshine, and just posted an entire blog about it on Wednesday! What a fab package of stuff - your friend is definitely a sweet heart one-of-a-kind friend!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you love everything. You are worth every penny I spent on you and more. I love the fact that I can be myself with you, I can have bad days, good days and in between days and you still love me no matter what. Real friends are rare and you my friend are such a blessing. Thank you for being you! LYLAS!
ReplyDeleteDearest Meg, that is such a lovely package and i bet it smells lovely too!! I always love receiving and sending packages ~ it's soo fun and makes me feel happy! Love Forever Sunshine and that tee!! Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to yoU!
ReplyDeleteoh my that is AWESOME happy mail you got there!! Im jealous! xo
ReplyDelete