Monday, July 19, 2010

Nature Walk...

The other day Izzy and I did some sight seeing around our yard, just taking in all of natures beauty...


This little guy must have lost his way...



Grumpy Cardinal baby!


Here are some of the pretty flowers growing around our home...




Our Naked Ladies have bloomed over night, I will have to take a picture of them sometime today...it is soooo hot here in Missouri, today the heat index is supposed to be 115 degrees! Yuck!
It's hard to enjoy mother nature when it's that miserable!

I hope that you enjoy the little things today!

xoxo~Meg

6 comments:

  1. oh wow!! those pics are gorgeous!! 115??? wow!!! its like 70 here! love ya girl, stay cool :)
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. yuck, that's too hot! stay cool!!!

    x0 Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pictures are great! Its so hot here too yuck!

    Have a great day!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that IS hot! it's 77F here today and that's the warmest we've been all week!! hope you had a lovely weekend tho! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photos you took! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg