Wednesday, July 14, 2010

One Word Wednesday...

Welcome to One Word Wednesday!
(FAIR)






Ragan got 2nd Place on her Cherry Tomatoes and 1st Place on her Cured Ham!


Nash is a Clover Kid, so they all get participation ribbons, these are the ceramics he entered!!

I am so proud of them, they did so good! Next year Ragan wants to show a pony...so guess what she might be getting for Christmas?
Have an amazing day!
xoxo~Meg

7 comments:

  1. SOOO CUTE! Awwhh... I LOVE county fairs! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! That is awesome! Your kids are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such great pics!!!! I love them!!! Congrats to Nash & Ragan! You two did a really great job!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! A pony for Christmas? How lucky is that child? You have beautiful kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your kids are so gorgeous!! i know where they got their looks from!! Congrats to the kiddos!! love you!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats wonderful! Congrats to Ragan and Nash. Gorgeous photos xxx

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg