Monday, July 12, 2010

I'm Sure That You've Seen This, But...

I had to show her off...

"Toots the Fawn" is born!

Remember when I told you that I was having Lindsay make my little girl something for her 1st birthday, well this adorable plushie is what I asked for...just what I asked for!!! I am completely amazed in how she made this exactly how I had it pictured in my head...and that she made it so quickly, like in a day! I swear this talented girl could make anything out of a few pieces of felt, thread and stuffing! If you haven't already and I am sure that most of you have...you should check out her cute Etsy shop and blog! 
I am sure that my little one will own more than one of your awesome plushies.

Thank you so much Lindsay for creating this perfect gift for my little one, I know she will cherish it as much as I cherish our friendship! Love ya!
Amazing Lindsay, just amazing!! 

xoxo~Meg

5 comments:

  1. That's so awesome! Your little girl will LOVE that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Toots the Fawn sooo much! My fave she's made yet! Sooo great!!! I can't wait to see a pic of Toots with Toots! :)
    Hope you had a great weekend! Love ya! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful work of art! I hope your little girl will be happy!

    xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww Meg you are going to make me cry again!!! you are too sweet!! I absolutely loved making her for you. She was so much fun to make I didnt want to stop! I'm so happy I brought your vision to life!!! Hope Toots loves her little Toots :)
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely the best one yet. Love Toots the Fawn!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg