Tuesday, July 13, 2010

County Fair Time...

Today I went to the County Fair to watch Ragan show her goat, Jolly Molly and then we're going back tonight to watch Nash show his goat, Baby....yes, I took tons of pictures, but I will post them tomorrow after I get photos of Nash! 

Ragan did so good, she got 3rd place, but still got a blue ribbon for showmanship! She also got a blue ribbon for her ham she has been curing for over a year!!

Last year she showed a dog in the PeeWee division, here is her and the dog she showed last year...

That isn't our dog, it is my ex-husbands, girlfriends, parents dog (confused yet)...I have no idea what kind it is.

I'll be back tomorrow with photos from the fair and I am sure a funny story about Nash and his goat...he isn't looking forward to showing it this evening...at all!

xoxo~Meg

5 comments:

  1. Jolly Molly! I love the name! :)
    Congrats to Ragan!!! Good luck, Nash, tho I'm sure you'll do great!!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it goes well for Nash...congrats to Ragan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you soooo much for the help with my button grabbin dilema!!!!! I figured it out thanks to you and I even created my own button.......Thanks again.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness she is adorable!! I have always wanted to go to a doggie show!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg