Sunday, July 11, 2010

Getting to Know YOU...

It's Sunday!
So that means it's time for another round of Getting to Know YOU with MannLand5.com!






1. What is YOUR definition of sexy? Confidence and a great sense of humor!

2. Would you rather clean up puke or change a poopy diaper? Change a poopy diaper, although I often have to do both in one day!

3. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Introvert...I've changed in my old age!

4. If you had to give up one of your 5 senses for a year..which one would you give up? Taste...I couldn't stand not being able to smell my kids hair, touch my husbands face, and see my children grow up for the rest of my life.

5. Cake or Pie? Cake, I hate pie!

6. If you could play any character on TV (old or current) who would you play? That's a tough one...I guess someone on The Colbert Report, I would never stop laughing!

7. My favorite website is.....? www.etsy.com

8. The highlight of my day is....? When everyone in my family is home all at once and we are just hanging out, watching television together on the couch! You can't get much better than that!


There you have it, my answers...what would yours be? 
Play along and link up at MannLand5.com...you know you want to!!

Have a terrific Sunday!

xoxo~Meg

3 comments:

  1. New Follower from GTKYS/Mannland! Definitely checking out your Etsy shop - I love Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers :) I love etsy too but don't like pie xxx

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg