Sunday, July 25, 2010

Getting to Know YOU...

Happy Sunday!
It's time for another round of Getting to Know YOU with MannLand5.com!

1. Thong or Granny Panties? I wear boy shorts...if you must know!

2. If you see a guy with his fly down, do you tell him? Depends on the guy!

3. Spanx or no Spanx? I would wear them if I could afford them...I need all the help I can get!

4. Do you sleep in your sheets? Doesn't everyone, why else do you put them on your bed?

5. What is your favorite Disney character? The grumpy old man from UP!

6. Dream vacation spot? Hummm, let's see...Bora Bora if I want to go tropical and Italy if I want to just go somewhere to get away!

7. What is your dream job? I've got it, being a stay at home mom!

8. Who is your hero and why? My mom, because she has faced & beat cancer, heart attacks, a tragic death of a son, divorce, death of a father and the terminal illness of a mother and she is always in good spirits, never feels sorry for herself, never complains and  never gives up...she is my hero, always!

Those are my answers, what will yours be?...join in and link up at MannLand5.com



I hope that you all have a wonderful Sunday!
xoxo~Meg

6 comments:

  1. awwww Meg your hero question brought me to tears. You have an amazing Mom!!!! Love you girl and Spanx are the bomb diggity!!! :)
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...I'm a boy shorts wearer too! My huby thinks they are sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy sunday! stopping by just checking out blogs! love yours! i';m your newest proud follower! come follow me back! lets keep in touch!!!


    My mom is my hero as well! :)

    www.justcherishtoday.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moms are the best! Spanx rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful answers Meg, your Mom sounds an amazing woman. Hope you all have a great week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the old man from UP too!
    Your mom sounds like an amazing person!

    x0 Laura

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg