Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Awards Anyone?

Hello All!


We had a great 4th of July weekend, lots of food, fun and fireworks! I took tons of photos, but my upstairs computer, the one I use to upload and edit all of my photos, kind of crapped out so I can't share them with you all today...maybe tomorrow! *fingers crossed*

I was catching up with all of my blog reading and saw that the amazing Courtney from "You Will Won't You?" gave me The Versatile Blogger Award!


The rules for accepting this award is to thank the person who gave it to you and then share 7 things about yourself...Thank You Courtney, you are awesome! And if you haven't visited her blog, or if you need a new blog banner or button, click on her name and get to visiting!
Here I go...

1. I am the youngest of 3 kids...I have a sister that is 37 and my brother would have been 42 next month!

2. I have danced on the bar at Coyote Ugly in Las Vegas...yes, there are pics, but I don't have them!

3. I have gotten into 2 fist fights in my life...both with guys!

4. I rarely cry and when I do it is usually over something silly like a movie or commercial.

5. I don't like chick flicks, I am more of an epic, thriller and crud humor movie kind of gal.

6. I have very few "real" friends, the friends I do have are ones I have "met" through blogging...and I am perfectly fine with that!

7. I used to know how to take a straight piece of wire and bend it into somebody's name...I haven't done it in like 5 years so I don't know if I still could, I was an Orthodontic Lab Technician for almost 12 years, that's how I know how to do it!

Well there you have it, a little more about me that you may have not known! Now I am supposed to pass this award on to 15 amazing bloggers...well, to tell you the truth, I think that all of the bloggers that I would pass this on to has already received it from someone else (that's the small blog world for ya) so instead I pass it on to any of my readers, you all rock and deserve it! 


I hope to be back tomorrow with photos of this past weekend and I also found 3 bags full of my old toys from the 80's that I have to show you (especially Kristie) they need some tending to, they have been in the attic for over 20 years! I was pretty excited to find these...Cabbage Patch Kids, Rainbow Bright and her dog, Super Pickle, Holly Hobby, Huggabunches, Mon Chi Chi, E.T., Care Bears and a dog that I handmade when I was in 2nd grade for a visual book report! 

Have a lovely Tuesday everyone!

xoxo~Meg


6 comments:

  1. fist fights! yikes meg! :) hehe, i like reading your answers as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow danced on the bar at Coyote Ugly? That is like the coolest thing ever!!! you need to find those pics!! I agree with the real friends I have met through blogging too! :)
    Love you!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you found those toys! This makes me VERY happy! :)
    I don't think it matters that we haven't actually met. A friend is someone who listens to you, cares about you, shares things with you, buys things for you (haha) and most of all loves you. That is very hard to come by. I feel lucky to call you bff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Meg, can't wait to see your toys, i still have my cabbage patch kid somewhere at my Moms and my cuddly E.T :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Meg, so happy to know that you had a great weekend! I love reading your list! It's so much fun and really wonderful getting to know you more! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!
    Im giving you the Sunshine and the Versatile awards!
    http://batzyshop.blogspot.com/2010/07/awards.html

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg