Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening Everyone!
My upstairs computer is still not working properly, but I did manage to upload some photos from the 4th...even though it took me an hour just to get these few! I have an HP Touch Smart PC and it only wants to work in the touch screen mode...not fun!
Izzy with her Grandma Denise!
Ragan and Nash waiting for the parade to start.
My sexy husband...at least I think he is!!
Toots trying to open a sucker...she didn't succeed!
Daddy's girl!
The Toots!
My mom and stepdad with all of their grandkids!
Will, Ragan, Nash, Izzy, Gunnar & Jameson
And now for the fireworks....
It started raining about 2 minutes before they were scheduled to be set off...so these look a little blurry from the raindrops on my camera lens.
This is a photo of a proud papa cardinal perched over it's new little babies! I get to watch this sweet family every time I sit at my downstairs computer...it is so neat to watch them and how they take turns caring for their babies.
I hope that you all have a great Wednesday!
xoxo~Meg












you have a beautiful family meg! :)
ReplyDeletei actually like the firework pictures with the raindrops a lot, they turned out cool.
the fireworks are really beautiful. We only have them on National Day and rare special occasions. Your toots' really cute!
ReplyDeleteSuch great pictures!!! Glad you guys had a great 4th!!!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI love all of your pictures!! Can't wait to see those toys!! So fun talking to you yesterday. I think we could chit-chat for days. Love ya!
ReplyDeletegreat pics!
ReplyDeleteI also have some cardinals and blue jay families in my yard, I love watching them!
x0 Laura
wow very pretty pics, I especially love the fireworks ones!! so gorgeous!!! Glad you have a great 4th!
ReplyDeletelove you!
xoxo,
Lindsay
You have a beautiful family! Love the cardinal! I am a big birdie and cardinals are my favorite!! : )
ReplyDeleteAw, great photos! I love your firework ones! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like a good time was had by all! Love your blog :)
ReplyDelete