Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wednesday Woes...

Hello!!

Today was one of those days, Gabe worked from home this morning so that he could go with me to take Izzy to the doctor for the second round of her flu shot. While Izzy was sleeping I took my shower and then came up stairs to see if Gabe was almost finished with what he was working on...I walked into the office to discover him and his computer in a dozen pieces, needless to say, his computer broke and he didn't get much work done this morning. Before we left for the city, Gabe started saying that he wasn't feeling very well either, that makes Izzy, Nash, me and now Gabe who are sick in this family...stay clear Ragan, run for the hills!

I was supposed to work at the Nursing Home this Friday while my mom watched Izzy, but yesterday she went to her heart doctor for a stress test and found out this morning that she has to have a few more stints put in her heart tomorrow morning, so I won't be working on Friday, I will be hanging out with my mommy taking care of her! My mom cracks me up, when she called me to tell me about this proceedure she is having done tomorrow(and she has had done twice in the past), she told me like she was just going to the dentist, she was more upset that she couldn't hang out with Izzy...silly mom, I love her so! Prayers would be appriciated for her tomorrow!
Izzy did really well at the doctor, she didn't even cry when they gave her the shot, honestly I didn't even know they gave it to her, she had a wonderful nurse! After the doctor we went to Target so I could find some clothes for the toots for Spring and I noticed Gabe started looking pretty pale, so I checked out and we headed home, let's just say it's a good thing that I have trash bags in the van, and he really put then to use...it wasn't pretty! So Gabe officially has the flu, I think I have a sinus infection, Nash & Izzy has an awful cold, and my mom is having surgery in the morning...good times, good times!

On a lighter note, I took some photos of Izzy before we left today, I took them especially for Lindsay! So these are for you Lindsay...
Panda Love!
This is the outfit I was talking about yesterday! I looked for it in your little girls size today, but I couldn't find one! )o:

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I also want to mention that this is MS Awareness Week and Jamie from Inspired Mess and Happy Mail is having some amazing giveaway's and truely inspiring posts all week, make sure you check them out!

Okay, it is thundering and lighting like crazy here so I am going to sign off for now! eeeek!

xoxo~Meg

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout! Izzy is soooo cute! I sure hope everybody feels better soon! Will say some prayers for your mom! Love ya! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no!!! I hope your week gets better and everyone feels like new when you wake up!!! I have a head cold yuck! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics of Izzy, she is too cute!!! I love the Panda love!! Your the best!!! <3
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sounds like you are having a rough week! Praying for your familly, especially your mother tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers for your Mom and the whole fam. It sucks to be sick and feel so helpless. I'll call tomorrow and check in. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest meg, i hope your week gets better and everyone feels better too! Izzy is really sooo cute and i adore that panda outfit! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that panda outfit is TOO cute! i love it.

    ♥tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, I'm sorry that you had such a difficult day. I hope things get better and that everything is okay with your mom. The pictures of Izzy are adorable - I love that panda outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope tomorrow is better! The sickies have been here too. I'm hoping the fresh air and warming temps will do everyone some good :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone for the well wishes, my mom is doing great, she's home and resting! Still a lot of sickies around here though, maybe by this weekend we will all be back to normal! Fingers crossed!
    xoxo~Meg

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute blog! Cute pics, cute crafts!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg