Monday, March 22, 2010

The Toots New Clothes...

I just had to share this picture I took a little while ago of "the toots" (Izzy) in her new pair of Posh Legs from Posh Pipsqueak...

Don't you love it!!

Be back later lovlies!

xoxo~Meg

12 comments:

  1. I totally love it! She is STYLIN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I wish those had been around when Brinsley was a baby I love them so!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How freakin cute!! She looks adorable in her new leggings!

    xoxo,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. so adorable! love the rainbow:)
    xoxo, juliette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness!!! Soooo adorable!!!! I just wanna smooch her cheeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhhh that is tooooooo cute!!!!!!!! I love it!! She definetly knows how to rock those leggings!!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is cute as can be!! I love those sweet little leggings! <3 Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok now..I wish I had a girl. *-*
    simply too cute!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg