It's Sunday and time for another round of "Getting to know YOU" from the blog Mann Land 5!
1. What's your favorite Easter candy? That's easy, Reese's Peanut butter Eggs!
2. Who do you think is cleaner..men or women? Usually women, but my husband is a clean freak!
3. Which do you prefer..wordy blog posts or ones with pictures? I love looking at photos, whether it is of that person's life or just photos of what inspires them!
4. Were you popular in highschool? It was a VERY small highschool, I was friends with everyone!
5. What's your bra size? Yikes! Well, if you must know, then it is a 38 D!
6. How many states have you lived in? 1, Missouri
7. What's one blog you read every day? Freckled Nest
8. Peanut butter or Nutella? Peanut butter, Nutella just looks like it would taste bad!
There you go, I am sure so many of you have been sitting at home wondering "Humm, I wonder what size bra Meg wears?" Well...question answered!
Have a wonderful Sunday everyone, did you remember to set your clocks ahead an hour?? I didn't...oops!
xoxo~Meg
i must say - you need to try nutella.
ReplyDeletehave you ever had a ferrero rocher chocolate? you know the creamy chocolate around the nut? that's nutella. i didn't try it until a year ago - after growing up and making fun of my best friend's poo sandwiches in 3rd grade.
little did i know, i could have had an extra 15 years with this deliciousness!
mix the two and it takes a little like a peanut butter cup on toast...
let me know how it goes :)
You must try Nutella, its smooth and amazing! Haha finally that nagging question is answered, lol. I almost forgot about the clocks, but thank goodness most of the clocks in my house set automatically. I want a peanut butter egg now yum!! <3 Sonja
ReplyDeletepeanut butter eggs, hooray! my favorite easter candy too. i hope everyone in your house is at least starting to feel better. take care of yourselves:)
ReplyDeletexoxo, juliette
I have never tried Nutella or peanut butter. hope you have had a wonderful day xx
ReplyDeleteI love reeses peanut butter eggs, YUM! I feel the same way about Nutella. Couldn't they have come up with a better name than Nutella? It sounds awful, but I've heard friends rave about that stuff. I still won't buy it though. lol
ReplyDeleteWe have the same size boobs! :)
lol thanks for sharing your bra size!!!! lol your too cute! I have never tried Nutella either! Oh and I totally forgot to set my clock ahead!! Going to do that now :)
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Lindsay
Such fun! I love reeses peanut butter eggs too! Nutella is really nice...you must give it a try too! :) Have a lovely merry happy week and love to you!
ReplyDelete