Thursday, March 4, 2010

It's a GOOD Day!

Hello Lovlies!

Today I received my "informal" Happy Mail gift from the wonderful Lindsay!

She spoiled me rotten!
She made me the cutest little owl softies!
Owl scrapbooking goodies!
Embroidery floss in the most amazing colors!
Cute little owl stamp!
Pretty Journal!
Owl magnets!
A sweet owl memo pad!
She made me my very own custom treasure box!
The most beautiful charm bracelet!
Yummy woodgrain fabric in light pink and magenta!
A topped it all off with the sweetest handmade card, I love it all & you Lindsay! Thank you!!

Here is a bigger picture of the charm bracelet, pretty fabric and treasure box!

The charms are perfect, everything I love!
~Owl
~The letter M
~xoxo
~Yarn & knitting needles!
~Feather
~Sewing machine

Don't you just LOVE this fabric!!

My two favorite colors, I already have some goodies stashed away inside!

Leah, from The Chronicles of Orange, sent me the sweetest card along with a package of owl pins the other day! What she wrote in the card is so true, she wrote;
"Why is it that we find ourselves thinking of our blogger friends(often complete strangers)as we're going about our daily routine?" Leah was just shopping one day and saw the owl pins and she said that she couldn't help thinking, "I have to get these for Meg!" I have to say, I feel so blessed to have these "complete strangers" in my life! Leah ended the note writing this; "Funny thing, the internet!" I couldn't have said it better!! If it weren't for the internet I wouldn't have 73 AMAZING people whom I have never met, but still consider my friends, thank you!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

The other day I ordered some new yarn colors for my "Spring Collection" in my shop!


I have something exciting in mind for these yummy colors, I'll give you a hint...


xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Look what else I got today...

I can't wait to watch it, one of my new favorite movies!!


Well, my kids (and their friends) are getting into things they shouldn't, I guess they think when I'm blogging, I don't know what they are doing! Mom's ALWAYS know!! 

Have a lovely day/evening everyone!!

xoxo~Meg


8 comments:

  1. Love everything you got from Lindsay! She really is a special friend! I love her a lot! You got some great things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i love that fabric! i have it in like five different colors hahahaa i'm a nerd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful gift. i am so happy to have found your blog. thanks for sharing! best wishes to you. xo, juliette

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got such cute things!! I agree with Leah about blog friends! I always shop and see owl things and think "Meg!" or other things people would like. I am so excited to see your new shop collection!!! Especially if it has something to do with Alice in Wonderland!! Hopefully soon I can start setting aside some money so I can buy cute things from everyone's shops! <3 Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that fabric!!! I have not seen 'Where the Wild Things Are', but I want to SOO bad! This week I have to get it~ I heard its sad:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg, you really know what they were up to? I think I'm the worst mum ever then, because I always caught them after the messed.
    I'm so happy for the contents of your informal happy mail, ^^. It's the best happy mail ever, with the fabric and the charms bracelet.
    I've to go to checking on them(the kids)now before the messed ^^.
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  7. how sweet! i love the pink woodgrain pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh I am so happy you like everything!!!! I really enjoyed putting your box together!!! I am about to upload pics from the weekend!!! Love you!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg