Sunday, March 28, 2010

I'm Baaaack!

Hello All!

I am back from my very much needed weekend with my sweet hubby, I just wanted to pop in and say hello!! I will be back later with some photos and stories, the rain spoiled some of our plans, but I loved every minute of our time together!
See you soon!

xoxo~Meg

P.S. I noticed that I am at 100 followers...guess I should get busy collecting goodies for my giveaway!!

2 comments:

  1. I missed you! Glad you had a good weekend, sucks the rain spoiled some of it but I bet it was awesome the quiet time you 2 got to spend together! Can't wait to see all your pics!!! Congrats on 100 followers!! :)
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see pictures Yay for weekends away aren't they wonderful!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg