Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Irish Eyes Are Smiling...

Top 'O the morning to ya!

I just wanted to wish you all of safe and Happy St. Patrick's Day, here are some picutures I found on weheartit.com to get you in the mood!
 Enjoy...



This photo was actually taken by me the day before Christmas Eve!
I guess that damn Leprechaun stole my pot of gold, because I couldn't find it anywhere! (o;

The kids had to get up early so that I could get a picture of them together wearing their green...



Here is Ragan's bow I made her last night!


xoxo~Meg


14 comments:

  1. I love all the pics!!! Happy St. Patty's Day!!! Being Irish today=being cool! lol
    Your kiddies are adorable!!!! I hope you have an awesome day! thanks for yesterday, I feel so much better now!!!

    xoxo,
    Cool Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. first of all i'm loving the damien rice playing :O)
    second i love the yarn in the salad bowl,
    and third i love the sweet little faces of your babes <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I'm wearing the same shirt as one of your kiddos! ;) So is my co-worker! We ended up with the same one on today. My boss said we looked cute. hahaha!
    Hope you have a super duper day!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy St Pattys Day BFF! Love the pics of the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the neat-o pics! I love them! That green bow is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy St. Patty's day to you and thanks for all the eye candy I love it

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the picture of your little ones all in green! Happy St. Patrick's day! I was about to say omg I have no green on, but I have green toes and a green tattoo, hope it counts lol. <3 Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  8. such adorable photos of your little ones:) so cute! happy st patty's day! and congrats on your fabulous Gussy knitting bag:) just beautiful. xoxo, juliette

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are too sweet! yes, id love to see them! take your time! ill still give you credit in my shop if i can use them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww, i adore the picture of the leaves...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Visiting from Gussy's place. I love, love, love the Damien Rice! And the pictures too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I gave you a blog award on my blog :D
    http://bearypixie.blogspot.com/2010/03/winner-panda-awards-oh-my.html
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty! I love all the pictures you found! Happy be-lated St. Patty's Day!!

    xoxo,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all your photos Meg, have a wonderful evening xxx

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg