Why is it when I don't blog for a couple days it feels like I am completely out of touch with the world?
I have been a little MIA lately, my little one is sick and I haven't felt the best myself, between that and the Indie Biz class I haven't had a lot of blogging time.
I am really enjoying the class, I have "met" so many other people who enjoy the same things I do and are also in the same situation as me. We are on our 4th session already, whew! Besides the class there is an amazing online community for students of the Indie Business 2.0 Workshop, it's where we all can go and post photos, chat, and get and give advice and ideas. I can't believe how many talented indie business people there are out there! I love it! I have discovered so many new Etsy shops that I have fallen in love with!
Speaking of Etsy, here are a few little favs I have found lately...
I am really enjoying the class, I have "met" so many other people who enjoy the same things I do and are also in the same situation as me. We are on our 4th session already, whew! Besides the class there is an amazing online community for students of the Indie Business 2.0 Workshop, it's where we all can go and post photos, chat, and get and give advice and ideas. I can't believe how many talented indie business people there are out there! I love it! I have discovered so many new Etsy shops that I have fallen in love with!
Speaking of Etsy, here are a few little favs I have found lately...
Moon Belly, the talented lady behind this beautiful print goes by the name Juliette Crane, which is also the name of her Esty shop, I love everything that she does, there is something about the colors that really draws me in!
I found this little guy while searching "vintage owls" on Etsy!
LOVE HIM!!
This is just too cute, but everything from this shop is!
I am in love with this t-shirt, it looks like litte balls of yarn are hanging from it! They have so many other cool t-shirts to choose from, I actually bought this owl t-shirt this weekend!
Well everyone I am going to hang out on the couch with the family and watch some reruns of The Office on TBS(very funny), take some Nyquil and get to bed, I have to take the toots(Izzy)to the doctor tomorrow, poor little baby!
Have a wonderful evening/day!
xoxo~Meg







Aw, Izzy feel better! Love that owl shirt!
ReplyDeletefeel better soon! I love the little vintage owl how cute is he :D
ReplyDeletebtw I love the song on your blog
Carrie
I hope Izzy feels better!! I hope you feel better too!!! That owl t-shirt is super cute and so is the little vintage owl!! <3 Sonja
ReplyDeleteI hope you and Izzy feel better very soon!!!! Cute etsy finds! Sounds like the class is a busy one!!!
ReplyDeleteI stumbled across your blog and noticed that you are an owl lover, too! Btw, that tee is so cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious baby!
ReplyDeleteI really like the first owl picture!
Get better soon! We all just got over something here...spring is almost here!
i hope you feel better soon! i am flattered that you featured my painting MOON BELLY on your blog. thank you! and take care:)
ReplyDeletexoxo, juliette
awww, is that a tree stuffed animal or pillow? It's so cute - love the happy face! :)
ReplyDeleteHope you both feel better soon Meg!
ReplyDeletexxx
lol...i know what you mean...i've been too busy getting caught up to even blog =( i have yet to even start anything on indie biz! hopefully i will have a productive weekend full of getting caught up! =)
ReplyDeleteGet finds & cute baby! So sorry for the sickness! =( Get well soon little one!!!
*luff*
ReplyDeletehope you ALL feel better and enjoy lots of cuddles and lazy hours just chillin' together. the sickies are no fun, especially when EVERYone is feeling run down!
but goomie, that is a cute outfit on Miss I, and you always post the COOLEST stuff from Etsy!
the next time i take a few minutes to mess with my hair, i'll model the bow and show the world! it's fantastic, and the clip is great!