Hello Beautiful Blog Friends!
The Indie Business Class officially begins today and I am pretty excited...I bet you couldn't tell!!
Or first project was to put together our Indie Biz Portfolio, here is a peek at mine...
So, what do you think??
The student workbook was designed by the beautiful Elsie and the tutorial on how to put this amazing thing together was taught by the lovely Leigh-Ann, add in the talent of Jill from Lune Vintage and you can't go wrong with this class...I can't even tell you how awesome it is to have these 3 as my teachers throughout this journey in my life...loving it!!!
Have a fantastic Sunday everyone!
xoxo~Meg









Your portfolio is so cute, and its so very you!!! I love the cute little owls and umbrellas!! Have fun in your class, I hope you learn lots of good thing, I am sure you will! <3 Sonja
ReplyDeletei like your workbook! mine is still in the works, i can't wait to finish.
ReplyDeleteCute! I love all the woodgrain. I'm sure the class is going to be fantastic!!
ReplyDeleteHi Meg, i love your workbook! Hope you enjoy the class. xxx
ReplyDeleteYour workbook looks great! I've been working on mine tonight.
ReplyDeletesounds like a fabulous class! your book is lovely! so much fun! thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletexoxo, juliette
your binder looks great! :D
ReplyDeleteWOOW...UR WORKBOOK IS ALL OF GOOD N CUTE...I LOVED IT,U GOT A LOVELY BLOG TOO.ADD ME THEN I ADD U BACK =)
ReplyDeleteIt looks so great!
ReplyDeleteI'm stopping by from Indie Biz and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE your binder!!! :)
ReplyDeleteYour workbook is pretty cute! :)
ReplyDelete