Hello Beautiful Blog Readers!!
I found my new favorite make-up line, on Etsy of all places!!
A week or so ago when I did my Blueberry post I posted this photo...
Now, I don't wear a lot of make-up except when I am going out and since Gabe and I are planning a weekend getaway next week I decided I needed to freshen up my cosmetic bag...I have fallen in love with these products, they are very inexpensive and she has so many eye shadow color choices, I mean if you are really into color this shop is perfect for you!!
Here are some of my favorites...
Patchouli ( I just ordered this color and this one...)
Now if I were a little more talented and I could actually pull this look off, these are some beautiful colors...
And for the more bold and daring girl...
They also have a variety of blushes, bronzers and foundations, even make-up brushes...everything is Organic Mineral Makeup and looks and feels great on you skin!
Finding this shop may end up being a bad thing for my bank account, but at least I will look good! HA!
Have a lovely Friday everyone, I hope it is colorful!!
xoxo~Meg












Beautiful colours....going to have a look now :) Have a great day xxx
ReplyDeletethose are so pretty! i love makeup :)
ReplyDeletethose colors are all amazing but LOVE the yellow eye shadow!!
ReplyDeletexo,
cb
I love makeup! I have so many eye shadows and never hardly wear any of them.
ReplyDeleteI love makeup too and these colors are gorgeous! How wonderful to find this lovely shop! Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!
ReplyDeleteIf that yellow eyeshadow wasn't sparkly I would be all over that! Those colors are amazing- I adore colorful makeup.
ReplyDeletei want citron! and purple basil! those are pretty affordable, i might have to get a few... have you actually tried the makeup on yet? i'm curious how good it applies, stays, etc. i sort of have a slight obsession with makeup haha
ReplyDelete