Saturday, September 4, 2010

Random Pretties...

It is a beautiful day today, the sun is shinning, there is a slight perfect breeze and I don't think it's gotten  above 80 degrees! I used this lovely day to take some pretty photos around our yard...



This little guy was just posing for these photos...just for me!







Our little sleeping gnome...love it!

I hope that you are enjoying your day as much as we've enjoyed ours!

xoxo~Meg



5 comments:

  1. I was enjoying this post so much and then that knome appeared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gnome, sorry. See, it freaked me out so much that I spelled it wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Meg!!! Those pics are gorgeous!!! What kind of camera do you use??
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog last week.
    I'm sorry it's taken me so long to reply but I'm trying to respond personally to every comment I received :)
    Hope you have a fantastic day
    -Rachel
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg