Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Weekend & New Color Obsession...

How was every one's weekend? For those of you who celebrated Labor Day you understand why I am asking that question on a Tuesday instead of a Monday! We had a pretty quiet one around our house, did some laundry, cleaned, did a little shopping and went to a friends house for a cookout on Saturday. The big kids went back to school today and Gabe and I are home not feeling the best, our allergies have turned into nasty colds...and poor Izzy, she was throwing up all yesterday evening, she had a bad reaction to her new milk, but she's feeling much better today!

While Gabe and Izzy are taking naps, I have been browsing Etsy for my new color combination obsession for this Fall...mustard yellow and grey...


I love this hat by lovemaude don't you!?!


My favorite necklace sold already, but this one is just as lovely...Found here!


What a great skirt, love it!


Pretty Pillows...found here


This print is gorgeous!

You've gotta have some Sleepy King in this mix, Izzy has the Red Sleepy Fox...so cute!!


Love this tote, I am needing a new one!!


Wouldn't Toots look adorable in this cutie dress!!!


I think I need this ring...ya, I do!

What colors are you obsessing over this Fall?

xoxo~Meg




13 comments:

  1. One of my very fave color combos!!!! Love every single thing in this post!!!! I hope you all get to feeling better and the kids have a great day back at school! I see your face soon!!!!! :) Love ya! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this colour combination. I really want a mustard and grey skirt. Hope you and Gabe feel better soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite color combos, too- that hat and tote are both really adorable, and I've wanted a sleepyking creature for AGES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovvvvve! this combo is fabulous. i've been digging yellow and coral lately together, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I completely agree! This shade of yellow is my very favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a good combo. Love the hat! :)
    x Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooooooh so pretty! LOVE those together!! thanks for bringing the color combo to my attention~ I LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh I LOVE the color combinations! Grey is huge this fall, and looks great paired with so many shades - but this is a definite winning combo. I'm checking out the pillow and ring on Etsy right now! Cool finds!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have always liked that color combo. Right now I am really digging the color combination of pink and brown.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my! one of my very favorite color combinations of all time!:) love it!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. sooooo pretty!!! I love love love this!!!
    gorgeous finds love!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  12. I *love* mustard and grey - so glad it's still going strong this fall!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg