Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Facts...


Happy Friday everyone!

FACT: Today I am getting my hair "did" and eyebrows waxed,  I need it so badly, grey in naturally curly hair isn't pretty and I am starting to look like my Grandpa with my eyebrows!


No, this isn't a photo of MY Grandpa...it's Grandpa Munster, but you get the idea!

FACT: Tomorrow morning Gabe and I are headed to St. Louis for the weekend!
A romantic getaway is overdue for us...

I hope this outfit looks as good on me as I've had it pictured in my head!
(This isn't my exact outfit of course!)


And hopfully I'll get to hang out with some blog friends, it should be fun!

Well, I should get to packing and doing some laundry before we head out!

Have a lovely weekend!

xoxo~Meg


6 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Hope you have a rooooomantic time ;) and I can't wait to see you!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meg, Hope you and Gabe have a fantastic weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a fabulous time, lady!! and have fun getting primped. it's one of my favorite things to get my hair did. unless i'm poor and go to a hair school and it takes 5 hours...yeah...

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww I miss meeting you again :( *sad face* Hope you guys have an awesome weekend though!! We will meet one day!!!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a fun weekend! Love the outfit :)

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great time with Gabe. You will rock it in that outfit. Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg