Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Well, Hello There Fall!

Today is the first official day of Fall and I am so excited! The smells in the air, the leaves changing colors and falling all around me...Fall you are my favorite season, thanks for stopping in!





*All images were found on weheartit.com*

Fall always makes me feel so much better inside, I don't know if it's the crisp morning air or that if it's full of changes...whatever it is, it makes me smile!

This week is Homecoming Week for the school, this town takes it's football and Homecoming seriously...I mean really seriously! The kids will be walking in the parade on Friday, this will be Nash's first year walking, it should be interesting!

Enjoy your first day of Fall everyone!

xoxo~Meg

6 comments:

  1. I love those photos Meg. Have a wonderful day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love fall! and have fun at the parade, that's so cute that your kids get to walk in it :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Fall to you!!! Its our homecoming too and this town takes football real serious

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful photos! :) I love fall, too - it's my favorite season. It's lagging a little bit here in southern ohio - still low 90's! I think my fall is coming, though... cooler temps are in the forecast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Meg, happy fall! Fall makes me happy...i really adore those gorgeous fall colors. These photos are soo beautiful! Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg