Welcome to One Word Wednesday!
TATTOO
I have been itching to get a new tattoo, this is going to age me, but my last one was over 16 years ago! Personally I think tattoos are beautiful, women with them and beautiful and men with them are...well, pretty damn sexy if you ask me! I know they are forever and not something to be taken lightly, you don't want to be stuck with Chester Cheetah or Tony the Tiger on you chest for the rest of your life, they need to have meaning! I know a guy that got a tattoo in high school of the Tasmanian Devil biting a football with his high school football number on it...I am pretty sure that he regrets that one! The tattoos I got when I was younger have no meaning, they are just there because I wanted them, and honestly they are pretty ugly (especially the one on my stomach, yikes!)
My husband doesn't have a tattoo, but he has wanted one for awhile...he just wants to make sure that it is something that is personal to him, that means something to him...so we are getting one together soon, I am not sure when, but it will be a fun adventure when we do...he is kind of a baby when it comes to needles and pain! (o;
*All images were found on weheartit.com...if any of these photos are of you or yours please let me know and I will give you the proper credit or remove it if you so desire!!*
Have a lovely Wednesday everyone!!
xoxo~Meg












i love tattoos. that one with the tree and the owl necklace is a riot, i love it. i have 1 tattoo and i got it 5 years ago. thankfully i thought about it for a year before i got it, so i still like it and i think i always will. it's important to think about it, so kudos to you guys for taking your time.
ReplyDeleteI love tattoos so much!! I especially love the bird one that went down the arm... gorgeous!! Hugs to you sweetness!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Lindsay
Remember I told you about that one dude I dated years ago that had Chuck E Cheese on his arm? That is bad.
ReplyDeleteSome people are really going to regret some tattoo choices in the future. I'm sure Chuck E Cheese boy hates that he has a giant mouse covering his entire forearm.
I think we may have got our tattoos around the same time :D
ReplyDeleteOne of my girlfriends had a tattoo with a large black lizard bordered with rasta colors around her navel. I can't imagine she still loves that one! Hope you guys find the right ones for you....
xoxo
P.S. I LOVE the feather
oh man. I have never particularly wanted to get a tattoo, but every time I look at Elsie's tattoos I think twice about. They are so beautiful.
ReplyDelete-Andrea Marie
www.littleredhandmade.blogspot.com
Those tattoos are beautiful; I especially love the feather. My husband recently started a sleeve of Charley Harper tattoos and they look awesome. I've been itching for more now too! p.s. I really like your blog!
ReplyDelete