Thursday, September 16, 2010

I Want to See It...

We rarely take the kids to the movies, but I really want to take them to see this...


I am sure that you if you read this blog, you probably know that I love me some owls, so this movie is perfect!!



The last movie we took the kids to see was "Where the Wild Things Are" so I think they are due for another movie night, don't you, plus it's in 3D and that makes it even more amazing to watch!

Have a super Thursday everyone...I am off to work!

xoxo~Meg


6 comments:

  1. aww, have fun with the kiddos! if you want you should write up a guest review about it for our movie review blog. we dont see kids movies, so our blog is sort of lacking in that department. just an idea :] xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That movie looks lovely. Hope you are having a great day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks awesome! I saw the trailer yesterday at the movies! I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes ma'am! Take those kids to see a movie! That really does look good and 3D too! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest meg, yes i do know you adore owls. :) This looks like such a wonderful movie! I want to watch it too. :) Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg