Thursday, August 26, 2010

Color Inspiration...Blueberries

My little girl has found a love for blueberries and so I took some photos of her stash and searched Etsy for a little "Blueberry" color inspiration...



Now for the finds...











Okay, now I want some blueberry muffins!

Have a lovely Thursday everyone!

xoxo~Meg

11 comments:

  1. Yum!!!!! Grayson loves blueberries too. I will buy two little cartons of them and he'll take one and eat the ENTIRE thing as soon as I get them home!!! ha!
    Happy day to you!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blueberry Muffins are my favorite!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great this morning I posted on Facebook that I really wanted some blueberry muffins lol!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooo cute!! I had a blueberry bagel for breakfast this morning.. with Nutella... YUM!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  5. ❤ Blueberries ❤ :) I love blueberry bubblegum :D
    xo, Mariana

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Meg, sorry that was me before messing up the comments i can't type today :) I love the blueberry pictures...that wool is gorgeous. Hope you have a lovely day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh your blog is lubbly jubbly!
    i enjoy the happy snaps and fancy finds immensely.
    thanks for the inspiration!
    you're wonderful x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. great finds! i love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dearest meg, these are gorgeous photos and very inspiring! I am a huge fan of blueberries too!! Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to yoU!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh and another favorite of mine is blueberry iced tea!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg