Tuesday, August 17, 2010

In the Kitchen...


Come on in our kitchen...
This is actually a swinging door, we just keep it propped open because it is really heavy!

Here are some close up views...
I found this vintage 50's high chair last summer at a garage sale for $5!

Well, that's my kitchen...come back tomorrow (hopefully) for a tour of our Master Bedroom...we aren't sleeping up there at the moment because there is no air conditioning, so it hasn't been "lived in" for over a year...we have a bed in Izzy's room that we sleep in until we can renovate our master bedroom.

Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo~Meg

8 comments:

  1. Love the tour Meg....Hope Izzy's eye is better xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kitchen looks so open! I have a small kitchen and it drives me nuts! I can't wait to see your vacant master bedroom lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice big kitchen! Can't wait to see the master bedroom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. there's your Tassimo is photo 1! Yes! So many days after work I can't do anything until I have made myself a cappuccino.

    I LOVE your kitchen, so warm and inviting! I love the red and pumpkin-y color with the white chair rail. cute cute kitchen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe I just forgot to ask about Izzy on the phone. How is she?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a fun kitchen! Is that wood paneling on the walls? I'm trying to decide what to do with my basement/bar (paneling)...
    Can't wait to see more!
    Ashlee

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your colors and the fabric on your windows :) also love the highchair, very fun!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg