Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Brian!

Today would have been my big brother's 42nd birthday, he passed away 20 years ago this October... so Happy Birthday Big Brother...I love and miss you every day!

I wish I had a photo of him to put on this post, but our scanner isn't working right now and all I have are old photos (of course)...just picture me with shorter hair and a little taller and thinner...that's my brother! (o:

Enjoy your day, it is actually chilly here this morning...yay!!!

xoxo~Meg

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your brother!

    x0 Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you miss him everyday. Thinking of you today. It's actually very nice weather here, too! About 72. I'm enjoying it now because the rest of the week is gonna be in the 90s.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you and sending you a big hug! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you Meg. I know it has to be hard... Im sending you hugs all the way from ND. Love you!!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg