Monday, August 9, 2010

Birthday Weekend (Image Heavy)...

Saturday we celebrated Izzy's 1st Birthday with a cookout with our families, of course it was a Hoot Owl theme...





Toots with her very own Toots!
Thanks Lindsay, she loved her!


She is actually screaming at this toy in terror!

She wasn't a fan...but she got used to it!



Bring on the cake!




She loved her cake...and so did everyone else, there was none left!
Izzy got so many fun gifts...clothes, stuffed animals, educational toys, books and her Daddy and I got her this...

A hand knit Admiral Ackbar from Star Wars!


It was a great celebration!

Have a Happy Monday everyone!

10 comments:

  1. Aww she is absolutely adorable!! Tell her happy birthday for me! :]
    xo. M

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!!
    Love toots! :) Lindsay is awesome!
    And I LOVE THAT CAKE!!!
    sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable photos! love the admiral ackbar :)
    ♥elycia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday sweet Izzy!! She is sooo soo pretty and adorable! These photos of her make me smile! Looks like you and your lovely family had a wonderful merry happy celebration. Oh and i adore that cake and her socks monkey! Have a lovely merry happy week dear friend and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness!!!! so sweet!! Kaylee is actually terrified of that ball popper to this day. she screams and runs away if anyone turns it on :( I love all the cute pic and Im especially happy she loves her Toots :) Love you Meg. COngrats to you too, you know... doing all the hard work a year ago, you deserve a spa day!!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo cute!!!! Where'd your find those cutie owl decorations/invites??? So adorable & perfect!!! Love all the pics!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww so fun!! Love the owl cake! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Meg, thanks so much for your comment. I love your photos of Izzy she is so beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my goodness this is so adorable!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Izzy's so so adorable! She looked like she had a fun time. :) I love the cake, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg