Welcome to One Word Wednesday!
(ROMANCE)
Then
Now
Is there still romance in your life, do you still get butterflies when he walks into the room?
I had the strangest dream last night, I dreamt that I was in our old high school during a football game and I was trying to find Gabe (my husband) when I found 2 versions of him...one from high school (we went to high school together) and one from today, they both ran after me and I had to choose which one...I chose the present day Gabe....Now I have know idea what in the hell that means, if anything...you all can pick that one apart and feel free to leave me your opinion, but it made me wake up and fall even more in love with my husband. I still feel butterflies, I still love holding his hand while we are just watching a movie! Romance is pretty great isn't it!
All but one of these images were found on weheartit.com while searching ROMANCE!
xoxo~Meg









aww, sweet post. i love the then and now photos :) i don't know what your dream means but it sounds pretty great. hooray for love!
ReplyDelete♥elycia
awwww this post is so sweet!! I cant wait to hold my hubby in my arms again. Getting butterflies just thinking about it!!! I have no idea what your dream means but Im sure picking the current Gabe was a good idea. Love you!!! and thanks for supporting my post today :)
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Lindsay
so cute! maybe your dream means that you appreciate your husband more now than then...like since you guys have grown up and stuff and grown closer. just my 2 cents :]i love still feeling the romance. i was just talking to my husband about this, how when you're just dating theres still that element of flirting and butterflies. i think we need to work on that... we love each other dearly but don't feel that as much anymore. boo.
ReplyDeleteps: thanks for the comment and EW about your ex SIL!!
Lovely post Meg, love the romance pictures xxx
ReplyDelete