Thursday, August 19, 2010

Izzy's Room...


Izzy's Room...



Collection of handmade plushies...


Vintage toys...

Today is the first day of school for Ragan and Nash...I will be back later with pics!

Have a great Thursday!!

xoxo~Meg

P.S. Does anyone know what in the heck is going on with Blogger...the photos aren't loading right, they are upside down or sideways...ahhhhhhhhh!







6 comments:

  1. oh my goodness her room is soooo pretty!!!! I dont know what is wrong with blogger, last night I sat and tried to fix my pics for 3 HOURS!!!!!!!! i finally just gave up.. the spacing is off and some went to the side all funny.. Lame!!! Hope it fixes itself before I post again.
    xoxo,
    Lindsay
    (Isnt this a great reason to clean??, about to take pics of Kaylee's room)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vintage toys!!! They are so freaking cool! You knew I would love them!!! :)
    Blogger is jacked up. Sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS ROOM! so cute, vintage-y and warm. i would love to live in this room, toys and everything, as an adult,it is so awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the vintage toys!!! Her room is amazing!! What a cool mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loveeee the handmade stuffed toys! And the tiny dear pillow! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saved all of Lindsay's baby toys and kaylee now plays w/them...they are considered vintage!!! Still have most of them here and in the attic...need to get them down...

    Would love to know what the print of the hands touching says...it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg