Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thursday Randomness...

Hello Lovlies!

Last night my sweet little Toots did not want to sleep, so while she was having her own private crib party I browsed Etsy awhile, this is what I found...



These guys remind me of Muppet's characters...and a little of some of the guys I see around town!




These pieces of hand stictched happiness from Moxiedoll...these would look great in Izzy's room!





Vintage Curve
I was searching for vintage clothing and found this shop, full of vintage dresses from the 30's, 40's & 50's for "fuller figured" woman (like myself)...if I had somewhere to wear these dresses I would get one for every day of the week...the middle one is my favorite!

Don't you just love Etsy!!!


 My sweet friend Lindsay from Pixies and Bears is having her very first Blog Party tomorrow and she asked me to be a part of it...so check out my post sometime in the morning, I am giving away a hair accessory from my shop of the winners choice, plus a couple of extra goodies I'll throw in for fun!
I hope to "see" you there!

xoxo~Meg

P.S. I just realized tomorrow is Friday the 13th...eek!

6 comments:

  1. Those first guys are awesome! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygoodness those little muppets are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh those puppets are a little frightening. Loving the vintage clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the things you found on etsy, those dresses are gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely little list of lovely little finds. Don't you wish you had an unlimited gift certificate to Etsy?

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg