Saturday, January 1, 2011

We partied like it was 2011...

Happy 2011 everyone!

A new year...crazy isn't it? This month I will turn 34, now that's crazy! Last night we stayed home and played video games with the kids, we bought the PS3 Move System (it's like the Wii on steroids) we had a lot of fun and played until about 10:00PM. Gabe and I didn't make it to midnight, the kids on the other hand...I think they did because they were pretty tired this morning!

They were playing the game EyePet...you get to play with a virtual pet the looks like it's right in your living room...pretty cool!

Gabe looks like a grumpy leprechaun in this photo!

She wasn't a fan of the party hats...I barely got this photo before she ripped it off of her head!

My New Years Princess!

Love the ears!

She didn't even like the hat on my head!

I hope everyone had a great evening!
May 2011 bring you love, peace, happiness and joy!

xoxo~Meg



1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! Can't believe we've known each other for almost a whole year. WOW! Have a great day with your family!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg