Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm Cheeky...I Guess!

Thanks to everyone who gave me their opinions on which camera bag I should buy, but after really thinking about it and going back and forth, I decided this was the bag was for me...

Now I want those boots! HA!

I just thought this bag would be more practical, as far as camera bags go and as much as I love Jo Totes designs & color choices, I came to the conclusion that the Cheeky Lime Bag had more room for all of my lenses and other camera equipment! Plus it goes beautifully with my camera strap cover from Eclectic Whatnot!

Don't you think???

Well, I've spent all of my birthday money, besides the new bag...I bought a couple cute shirts from Skyline Fever (which is having a sale that ends tomorrow!)...a few more filters for my camera...and the books "On Camera Flash" by Neil van Neikerk and "Expressive Photography" by The Shutter Sisters, which is beautifully written...and some groceries! Yep, I am pretty blessed!

I've been having awful headaches lately, so tomorrow I have an appointment with the eye doctor...so I may be sporting glasses soon! I've had issues with my eyes in the past, but nothing that glasses could fix...only spinal taps and lots of medication...so hopefully glasses will do the trick this time!

I hope you all have a great weekend!

xoxo~Meg

P.S. I've lost 10 lbs...only 40 more to go!

2 comments:

  1. That camera bag is pretty cute and it does match that other thingy. So, what is your diet secret? January is so bad for me because Alan and I always get a ton of gift cards for eating places during my birthday, Christmas and then his birthday. We are loaded down with free food. Hard to not go out to eat when it's free. Plus, you know me and my Cokes. Happy for your ten pounds though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those boots too! Well done in losing 10lbs! Have a lovely weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg