Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Opinions Needed...

First, I want to thank everyone for all of the sweet birthday wishes! I spent my day with a feverish son and a grumpy baby, then I was treated to Taco Bell for dinner while we watched "Lemony Snicket"...but I wouldn't have wanted it any other way! My sweet husband did surprise me with two dozen long stem roses...swoon!

Okay,  so I need your opinion...
I am going to buy a new camera bag with my birthday money and I want to know which one you like the best (for me)...

1. Jo Totes - Rose Marigold Bag
Elegant and Sassy - Wish list item, but I will have to wait until they are back in stock...boo!



2. Cheeky Lime Classic Bag
Cute and Cheeky - Free Shipping & The Misters favorite!
ETA: This one will match my new camera strap cover from Eclectic Whatnot...just throwing that out there!



3. *Emera Classic Canvas Camera Tote 
Simple and Chic - A little pricey though!!!!

I also love the Kelly Moore Bags & ONA Bags {ONA bags are crazy expensive, but absolutely beautiful!}


Okay, you're up...which one do YOU like?? I hope to order it sometime this week!


Thanks for your help!

xoxo~Meg

10 comments:

  1. Don't ask me because I've spent way too much time this week looking at camera bags!! :) I love Jo Totes... I've been looking at the olive one and I'm so bummed that it isn't available right now. I've also been looking at Porteen Gear on Etsy. Have you seen those? They're really cute and a little different. Well, good luck! I'm in the same boat. I don't have a camera bag at all and I really need one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love #1, and I have been eying one myself for a few months :) I like it in yellow, as well as the pewter and bronze.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love #2! That's going on my wish list now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I commented on your other blog too, but I love the Jo Totes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW meg, these are beautiful! My best pick would be #2 ~ that cute adorable lime classic bag! I can't wait to see which one you pick! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all!! How can one choose.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like #1, but I'm a sucker for yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been eyeing that yellow one for myself...it's my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg