First...I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and thank you to everyone who commented on my last post...it's nice to know that I am not the only one and that I DO have so many amazing friends...even if they live hundreds of miles away!
Today has been one of those days...trying to get the kids off to school after they've been out forever due to snow days...then I needed to get my license plates renewed and I couldn't find our personal property tax receipt and while I was looking for it Izzy decided she didn't want to be in the office any longer and started to throw a fit...then she threw up all over my jeans, good times! After sitting at the DMV for 30 minutes with a grumpy baby trying to wiggle out of my arms I decided to treat myself to a cheeseburger...I guess I wasn't meant to eat one because I took a bite and found a piece of plastic between the cheese and burger and I was already 10 miles from the resturant, oh well! When I got home I checked the mail to NOT find my new camera bag waiting for me (but I did get my Skyline Fever shirts & a book I ordered, so that helped) I came upstairs to track it and found that it had been sent to the wrong post office and was then marked "missent"...what the heck does that even mean??? Maybe I will get it tomorrow...oh, and I am still waiting on my Dreamy Diana Lens that I ordered two and a half weeks ago!
On a positive note...I signed up for a photography eClass taught by Kent Weakley on "Night Photography"...it starts this week and I am pretty excited about it! My goal is to read, study and keep pursuing my passion for photography until one day I can actually call myself "a photographer"! You can keep up with my journey through photography and see my latest photos HERE on my other blog, "Just a Mom with a Camera"! This is where I will be posting photos I've shot while taking this class as well.
I hope all of you are having a great Monday...really, I do!
xoxo~Meg

Sounds like a bad day :(
ReplyDeleteHopefully tomorrow will be better.
if you get a chance, check out my giveaway.
http://www.abrilliantmelody.com/2011/01/giveaway.html
yay about the photography class!! at least something is going well, huh? haha. we had to do all that car registration stuff yesterday, what a drag!
ReplyDeleteMegs, I am going to call you tomorrow. I am swamped today with craziness, but I miss talking to you. Love ya!
ReplyDelete