I have always had a passion for photography, I love taking photos of my family, children and nature...in 2011 I am going to pursue my passion, read books, take courses and keep on clicking until I get where I want to be, but I will always think of myself not as a photographer, just a mom with a camera! I hope to update this new blog weekly with new photos I've taken throughout 2011...we will see how that goes!
This is not just a goal for me, it's something that I 've been in love with for quite sometime. I'm not saying that this is going to be my profession, just my passion! On my new blog I will share photos I've taken, photos that inspire me and as much information as I can find on the art of photography. Come on over and check it out...
Have an amazing weekend!
xoxo~Meg
good luck with your new blog! I love photography too. I'm learning how to use my DSLR.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I hope I can keep up with what I want to use it for...you would think that I would be snapping photos all of the time, but unfortunately that's not the case...I plan on changing that in 2011! I still have tons to learn about my DSLR!
ReplyDeletexoxo~Meg
Dearest sweet meg, you always take such gorgeous photos and its wonderful that you started a new blog for your passion!! I am also a fan of photography too and learning to take better photos with my dslr! Wishing you a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you sweet friend!
ReplyDeleteOff to check it out now :)
ReplyDeleteHeading over there now to check it out. Wow girl, you have 3 blogs now. I can't even keep up with one.
ReplyDeleteI could've written this post! I love photography too, but I know that it is not the season in my life to pursue it professionally. I'm a SAHM with 3 young kiddos. :) I'm going to check out your other blog!
ReplyDelete~Catherine :)