Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hello Spring...Where are you?

I know I am not the only one who longs for Spring to arrive...I am tired of the snow, cold weather, sick kids and having to wear a coat! Spring is one of my favorite seasons next to Fall...I love the very beginning when the trees start to sprout their new leaves and the flowers start to bud...when the birds start making their nests to lay their eggs they've carried for what seems like so long! I love when you can still wear jeans, t-shirts and a light cardigan and feel comfortable...that's the best time!


I told my husband that I wanted to wear more dresses this Spring and Summer...I haven't bought or worn a dress since my wedding dress! I made a dress last year out of vintage fabric reclaimed from old curtains that I never wore...I guess I need to break that out this Spring! I also saw this dress on Elsie's blog...
That I fell in love with at first site...it is now sitting in my shopping cart at ModCloth.com...wouldn't it look pretty paired with a cardigan?? I am still on the fence about it though...you know when you picture yourself in something and in your mind you look great, but then when you actually put it on you look awful...ya, that's what I'm afriad of! We will see...I may just go for it!

This Spring I am going away for the weekend with a girlfriend of mine and getting a new tattoo...yes, I said tattoo! I already have 3,but they are all over 15 years old and I've been wanting to get something to represent my children and to cover up one of my old tattoos that is starting to look like a worm...I have an idea, but I'm still looking for inspiration, well besides my children of course...

This is about where it will be placed!

Well, I should go check on the kids, I have a sick boy...again!

Take care!

Meg



5 comments:

  1. I wish I had a real winter with snow and a real spring. I guess I should be thankful for all the sunshine here in Southern California.

    Hope your little boy feels better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told my hubby the same thing about wanting to wear more dresses....how adorable is the new 'a beautiful mess' dress @ modcloth....I want!! :)

    xox
    Ashleigh
    www.ashflynn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love winter, but nothing makes me long for spring like a flowery dress! i don't wear them often, but in my daydreams i do :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm on the can't wait for spring team as well. Just did an "almost spring" inspiration post because I couldn't help myself...

    <3 Danielle

    http://inspireddays.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that tattoo! I've been debating one but can't decide. Ha. I can't wait for spring and wear cute dresses again. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg