Well, after a whole weekend of being spoiled the actual day of my birth has arrived! I am 34 years old today...I remember when I thought 34 was OLD, now I realize age is only a number...it doesn't define who you are, what you can do and what you can still accomplish...
Thanks to everyone who gave their input on the computer question from the last post and the compliments on my new hair color...I really appreciate it!
Oh, and thanks MOM for fighting a blizzard...a new doctor that had never delivered a baby before and the pain of me being a footling breech with no pain meds 34 years ago...I love you mom, you are now and will always be, my hero!
xoxo~Meg

happy birthday!!! hope u have a magical day!! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday sweet friend!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet post!
Happy Birthday, sweet friend!!! Hope the entire year is just awesome for you and that all your dreams come true!!!! Love you!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! I left you a birthday message on my blog! I love you so much! Have a terrific day.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Meg, hope you are having a wonderful day xxxxxx
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Meg! I hope you have an amazing day.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Hope it's wonderful!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY HOT MAMA!!!! ♥ hope it was awesome :D
ReplyDeletedearest sweet Meg, HAPPY birthday!!! So sorry im a little wee bit late in wishing you! May all your wishes come true sweet friend!! Love to you...lots of it!
ReplyDelete