Saturday, January 15, 2011

I am pretty lucky!

Yesterday started out kind of rough, my computer caught fire and now i have to blog from my phone (not as fun) until we get a new computer next month...boo! After all that craziness i went to get my hair done, and i'm happy to say that i am an offical red(ish)head and i love it! I took pics, but since the computer crapped out i can't share pics, but i promise i will!

When i got home from the salon my awesome hubby had fed the kids, started laundry and to put a big ol' cherry on top he surprised me with my birthday gifts early...a new Canon Speedlite 430 EXII Flash, Canon Compact Printer with paper & a Digital Field Guide for the flash! He said it was my birthday weekend and he isn't going to let me help with the house work this weekend as well...man, i am so blessed to have such an amazing husband!

We are going out for dinner this evening and just enjoying the night away from everything!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

xoxo~Meg
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! Have a wonderful day! Yay!!

    Awesome presents! The hubby did good!!

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome (though not the fire)! I hope you have a super wonderful birthday weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday I hope you have a wonderful evening! sorry about the computer :(

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful gifts. Have a fantastic Birthday Weekend Meg xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! Enjoy your weekend!

    What Chinese place do you eat at when you are out here? We heard they weren't very good out here but we wanted to try for ourselves. We tried one today and it was pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's horrible about your computer! But awesome birthday gift!

    Happy Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great gifts! (Not sure how I found your blog..but I like it!)
    Janette, The Jongleur

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg