Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Let it begin...with little changes!

13 more days before I turn 34...and before my birthday and my date with my hubby, I am getting my hair colored...RED!

This is what I am going for...
Emma Stone

or


 
I've tried to get it close to these colors twice already, but have had no luck, so I am going to an old friend of mine who's been a hair stylist for 15 years and she is gonna hook a sister up! She's already warned me that it's going to take some "stripping" of old color, but I'm so ready for a change!

Speaking of getting hooked up, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for a couple more items on my wishlist...*wink-wink hubs*

But I did order this lovely....

and it should be on my doorstep this week!!!

I also ordered this gorgeous necklace by Violet Bella...

I just love feathers , they are so delicate.

____________________________________________

I haven't made any goals for 2011, I am just going to take one day at a time and see where that takes me, but I am trying to lose weight...to be completely honest I need to lose 50 lbs to be at my ideal weight for my height! It's going to be tough, I'm NOT going to like it one bit, but I know that I need to do this, not just for me and my health, but for my children!

Last night I watched "The Biggest Loser" for the first time, I've always heard about it from others and of course seen the commercials on television, but last night was the first time I actually tuned in...talk about inspiration, some of those contestants need to lose a whole "ME" to get to their ideal weight, so why should I make excuses just trying lose a first grader?

This is where YOU come in...
I'm asking for a small favor of my readers and friends...could you help encourage me, be my Bob & Jillian...WRITE IN ALL CAPS if you feel like it! I have a very supportive husband and sister, but not to sound pathetic...I have few "real" friends to turn to for support and encouraging words! Just pop in every once in awhile and leave me a little "boost"...I'm a not fishing for compliments by any means...just a simple "You can do it!" will do just fine! If you have my email and would rather send a more personal message, that would be amazing too! 

I know I don't post as often as I used to, but I want you all to know that when I get that email from Blogger saying someone has left you a comment...that makes my day, really!

You guys are pretty awesome...just thought you should know that!

xoxo~Meg





8 comments:

  1. YOU CAN DO IT! I need to get my butt in gear and lose some weight,too. But, I am not setting goals for that either. I decided I am just going to give up one thing at a time. Like no more cookies. No more potato chips. Drink one less Coke a day for a week then try 2 fewer Cokes. (I prob drink 5 or 6 a day.) Baby steps.
    Are you absolutely sure about the red hair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a nice color red. I'm trying to loose some weight too. 30lbs less pounds on me would make me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that color red! Hope it all turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the red hair, can't wait to see yours Meg. Good luck with losing weight..You can do it!!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU CAN DO IT!! Sometimes we just need a kick in the butt!!
    btw: I loooove red hair...I've been thinking about it for about a month or two, but i need to give my tresses a much needed break! :)

    xox
    Ashleigh
    www.ashflynn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really hope your hair turns out like that! it's such a pretty red color. also, you CAN do it. best of luck to you, we're all here to cheer you on! i've heard a lot of good things about weight watchers, it might be something worth looking into. anyways, you are awesome no matter what weight, and don't you forget it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a beautiful hair colour!

    You can TOTALLY do it! I have faith in you and you seem to have a lot of people behind you and supporting you. We will be here every step of the way cheering you on!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg