Sunday, January 2, 2011

Birthday wish list...

In 16 more days I will be celebrating my 34th birthday...34, really?

I remember when I was a teenager I couldn't wait to get older...and to be honest, I still have that same attitude!
For my birthday my sweet hubby is taking me out to dinner, I can't wait...we are going to my favorite restaurant McCormick & Schmicks and hopefully, if the weather permits, we will enjoy a walk around the Plaza before we have to head home and relieve my mom of babysitting duties!

So in lieu of my upcoming birthday, I've been browsing Amazon, Etsy and a couple other places like a mad woman and  here is what's on my birthday wish list...

I just love this shirt from New Duds, I've never been to Vermont personally, but there is something about this shirt that is screaming my name...maybe it's the vintage look it has.


This amazing camera strap cover from Eclectic Whatnot...I LOVE these colors!
I GOT IT!!!

I would take this one too...

It's called the Josie Geller...how cute!


This bag, I love this color...it's one of my favs!

I really want this lens for my camera...The Dreamy Diana Lens from Photojojo.com!


The next two things on my list kind of go hand and hand...

and

this book to help me use it correctly!

After reading this blog post by Lisa at goodknits.com...I was inspired to want to take photos using this type of flash!

Well, that's my list...I know I probably won't get any of these amazing things, but it's always nice to wish isn't it?

Have a great Sunday!!

xoxo~Meg

8 comments:

  1. Great list! Obviously, I love the speedlite idea! I also really love that camera bag. I have been using a vintage american tourister overnight bag (it's yellow too!). I have my camera in a neoprene case and I use diapers as padding. I don't know what I'll use when the boy is potty-trained! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those camera straps!! THey are soooo gorgeous! I've been wanting that Diana lens for my camera too!! gorgeous! love love love! 34 really? I thought you were in your mid 20's!!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love being in my 30s! My 20s were crap, so the 30s are great. You only get wiser and more experienced and become a better person with age. So, bring on 34!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest sweet Meg, isn't wonderful that we are born on the same month!! My birthday day is in 4 days...falls on the same day as Elvis's birthday Jan 8! Your birthday wish list is awesome and i especially adore that gorgeous camera straps!! COngratz on getting one!! It's truly beautiful! :) Wishing you LOVE and JOY this new year sweet friend! Have a lovely merry happy first week of 2011...and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, I'm honored I was on your birthday list. Muah.

    Secondly, I actually have that color back from Jo Totes. I luuurve it.

    Your birthday plans sound so fun! We're pretty close to the same age. I'll be turning 34 in April.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got 3 more years before I hit my 30's, but I'm kind of looking forward to it. I've been eyeing those pretty camera bags too.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg