This morning was the launching of the new Red Velvet Shop and of course I was pretty anxious to see if they had any vintage pretties just for me...
After going back an forth with pre-buyers remorse and feeling guilty buying something else for myself...my husband (and a couple of my tweeps) convinced me that I needed to buy it...so I did! If you haven't already, you really should check out the new Red Velvet Shop, it's full of the most lovely vintage pieces of all sizes (bonus)! This wasn't the only dress I had my eye on, but I didn't want to go overboard! Check out their lookbook HERE...even if you aren't shopping, the photos are stunning and totally worth a peek!
I love that I have a husband that shares the love of vintage with me...he has been searching for a suit from the 70's for awhile now and this evening he found one that he had to have on Etsy...
![]() |
| *source* |
Yes, it is a tuxedo and he does plan on wearing it on more than just special occasions...he said he can't wait to wear it to work someday and just casually walk in to the office like nothings different, sporting these vintage duds! He is still on the lookout for a regular 3 piece suit, but he said this will work for now!
I said that we should just dress the whole family in vintage clothing...I can just picture Nash wearing plaid polyester pants paired with a butterfly collar shirt, Ragan wearing a pretty vintage dress and Izzy showing off in her little vintage ruffles...they would look pretty cute!!
Do any of you have a favorite vintage shop, whether online or close to wear you live?? We don't have many around here...you have to travel an hour or so to get to one! I can't wait to visit the Red Velvet Shop in person this Spring, I am sure I will be buying more then as well!
Have a great evening/morning!
xoxo~Meg



Just found your blog and LOVE it. Honestly-so adorable!
ReplyDeleteI think that sounds great love the dress!
ReplyDeleteGood for you for buying something for yourself! Especially since the husband gave the ok :)
ReplyDeletevery nice! love it!
ReplyDeleteAwesome outfits!!! for both of you~
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see photos of you both in these awesome digs! :)
I just noticed something to the side of this blog and did a little happy dance. haha
ReplyDeleteMiss you, love you!