Sunday, February 27, 2011

I Want, I Want!

Hello lovelies!

I am sorry I've been absent lately...I've been busy, but I've missed you! I'm also sorry if I haven't visited your blog....my computer is upstairs and with an 18 month old it's hard to sit down and read all of the blogs I follow, so I try to check them out on my phone, but for some reason my phone won't let me scroll through my dashboard on blogger??? I try to keep up with most of your posts through Twitter when you link them...speaking of Twitter, thank goodness I follow RVA and Elsie because I would have missed out on their launch of their new Spring dress line that is scheduled to be available on March 1, 2001 at 6:00PM CST!

I am so excited for this line to launch...especially with my new love for dresses! I think they are all pretty amazing, but I have my favorites...
This pretty little gingham number!
 And my absolute favorite is this dress...

The pretty kites adorning this lovely day dress were designed by Elsie herself...I think she should design more fabric, don't you?

The Spring dress line was inspired by Elsie's love for 60's fashion...you can check them all out in the above photo or click on Elsie's name anywhere in this post for her blog where she showcases each piece and also shows you different ways to wear them...they are all pretty amazing! She has also created a Q&A post HERE that answers a lot of the question regarding her dress line...my major question was "Will these beauties come in my size?" Well, the answer is yes and no...

"Q: What sizes are you offering?
A: This season we produced dresses in Small-Large. You can use a tape measure to find your bust,waist, hip measurement (in inches) to see what size you wear. There are three designs that are 'tent dress style', meaning they have an open waist and hips and are meant to be worn belted and they can fit a slightly larger range of sizes. Those dresses are The Kite Day Dress, The Lemon Pie Dress and The Piano Lesson Dress. These three dresses are also the dresses that *will* work for expecting moms (and would be SO cute!)."

If you are a "curvy" gal like myself...than the "tent style dresses" may work for you...depending on how large your bust is...in my case, I think I can pull off a Large in the "Kite Day Dress", which luckily is the dress I have my eye on...so, do you want to know what I will be doing at precisely 6:00PM on Tuesday evening...sitting here, in front of this computer patiently waiting for these dresses to become available for purchase! Wish me luck!

Have an amazing Sunday my friends!

xoxo~Meg









3 comments:

  1. we are totally gonna be twins b/c ive been eyeing the kite dress too hehe!! i hope i can get one in time!! :) i also really want a velvet one but can't decide which one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dresses i think you will look cute in them!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg