This is going to be my Valentines Day dress...I can't wait to wear it out on our date next Saturday evening...I think I may hem it up a little, what do you think?
I just love this dress, it's so cute and perfect for Spring...now I have to find some cute boots and a red belt and I am all set!
This dress was $10 bucks, you can't beat that! I thought pairing it with a pretty cardigan for Spring would be pretty!
I actually bought this cardigan a couple weeks ago...I love it and the customer service is amazing...she's actually keeping her eye open for more pretty dresses for me!!
Well, it's a start...I hope to keep it growing and actually have places to wear these this Spring/Summer!!
What's in your Spring/Summer wardrobe?
xoxo~Meg




I love those dresses Meg they are lovely! Hope you have a wonderful week xxx
ReplyDeletesoooooooo pretty!!! i love them all! i hope you post some pictures when you wear them :)
ReplyDeleteI love all of them!! So cute!! I think you should post pictures of you wearing them too!!
ReplyDeleteHappy February!! Soooooo close to Spring now!
Very pretty! I don't think the red one needs hemming much, maybe just a tad. I should wear more dresses, too. I already have the boots and belts.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous finds! I bet you will look fabulous on your Valentine's date!
ReplyDeleteHope you had an awesome day!
Hugs xxx
These dresses are so pretty! I especially love the green one. And your Valentine dress is really cute with the boots! I came by via Scenic Glory; your blog is really neat! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm in love with the green vintage dress m'dear! It's such a lovely colour!!
ReplyDeleteThe second dress is really cute! I would probably hem the first dress as well! x
ReplyDelete