Friday, February 18, 2011

Chevron L♥ve!

Now I've never been the kind of girl to follow trends...(I couldn't even imagine myself in some of the latest), so when I find something in the fashion world that grabs my attention I just go with it, whether it's "trendy" or not! Lately, in my obsession with Spring and therefore Spring clothing, I've really been loving chevron patterned fabrics...so of course I go to Etsy to search for my obsession! Here are a few little pretties I've come across...
I love this skirt from Lotus Vintage NY

This great bag from Purple Deer Vintage

Loving and wanting this dress from Nest Egg Vintage

I'll take this dress too...just in case you are taking notes!

Doesn't this just scream Spring??

A chevron cardigan...yes please!

I did buy this beauty the other day to feed my obsession a bit...

...found at Mi Scusi Handmade...she is hemming it up for me (free of charge) a bit so it hits just above my knees...I love the colors in it!


What is your latest fashion obsession??

xoxo~Meg

3 comments:

  1. Love the skirt Meg...my obsession at the moment are shirt dresses, i might try and make one eventually. Hope you are having a lovely day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! That yellow dress is soo fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun looks and I just love skirts! Super cute blog you have!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg